Friday, September 30, 2011

The roller coaster we call life.

At 11:11 on 9.30.11 I am sitting on my computer. I should be asleep. My body has other ideas. For the first time in ages, I got up at 6 A.M. to do morning yoga. I treated myself to a full caf latte. That combo did me in. Not only have I been lazy about eating healthy macro food, I've barely been eating enough to keep moving. I haven't been exercising and I've been indulging too often. Now the caffeine is keeping me up. Did I mention the coffee that I just finished? What was I thinking?? Coffee is definitely the hardest. A friend of mine turned me on to "dandy blend." It really is very good. I think I need to go get some tomorrow morning.

How does one conquer the motivational demon? I seem to be able to beat everything but myself.

My boss told me today, after all my friends and coworkers that are in the loop have already said the same, that I should go back to my doctor and ask to see the oncologist now. Just to be certain. I went to an allergist yesterday to try to get to the source of the erratic and severe episodes of hives that I've been experiencing. He sent me home with an emergency plan in case they get worse but no real answers other than 90% of cases like mine never get explained. I am tired of doctors, but maybe they're right. What if it actually is cancer and she missed it, or what if it's actually nothing to worry about? It would be good to have the second opinion. I'm just tired of doctors and knives. That should be motivation enough!

No comments: